Demolished in the 18th century, this medieval monument was discovered in 1963. Since it was impossible to build it back to its original location, a museum was established nearby: statues-columns, capitals and pillars adorned this unique ensemble.
- Visites libres en permanence : yes
- Visites guidées en permanence : yes
- Visites guidées sur demande : yes
- Subscribers : 15 € - Annual Pass
- Adults : from 3 to 4 € - Museum Pass, valid for 15 days for the 3 municipal museums
Maximum number of people : 40