Discover the Château de Pierry, a magnificent heritage from the 18th century, in the heart of the Champagne region, only 35 minutes far from Châlons-en-Champagne.
Visit with explanatory booklet and map of the domain during which you will have access to the whole property.
You will go through the Champagne granary, the small private apartments, the reception rooms, the Galerie des Rois with its permanent exhibition of the kings of France and the Champagne Dynasties; then the English garden, the cellar-press, the 18th century cellars, the vats room and the cellars of the Château on the theme of the evolution of manual machinery from 1750 to 1950.
Visits with early appointment.
- Visites libres en permanence : no
- Visites guidées en permanence : no
- Visites libres sur demande : yes
- Visites guidées sur demande : yes
- Average visit duration : 45 minutes
Accepted animals : No
Services / Facilities
- Film projection room
- Fully equipped meeting room
- Film projection roomFully equipped meeting room
- Child : from 0 to 5 €
- Adults : 10 €
- Adults : 4 €
- Adults : 8 €
- Group : from 12 to 48 €
- Credit card
- Postal or bank cheques
Maximum number of people : 20