- Recoltant manipulant
Jean-Claude MOUZON Champagne in Verzenay is guided by a pair, Frédérique and Cédric Lahémade. They create from two black and white grape varieties, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, champagnes worthy of their appellation "Champagne Grand Cru".
Respectful of the environment, they practice a sustainable viticulture recognized by the HVE (High Environmental Value) certification.
Go behind the scenes of Champagne Jean-Claude MOUZON during a visit punctuated with anecdotes, and of course champagnes. Open every day, on early booking.
- Visites libres en permanence : no
- Visites guidées en permanence : no
- Visites libres sur demande : no
- Visites guidées sur demande : yes
- Average visit duration : 60 minutes
- Debit cards
- Postal or bank cheques
Maximum number of people : 10