An original and magical show. Night falls and the city is metamorphosed. It is adorned with lights, the monuments become the supports of fairy shows.
Aboard the boats of the Tourist Office, you will be the privileged spectator of this ballet of lights. As soon as you enter the underground gallery Lochet, you will be fascinated by the scenography broadcast on the vaults. Then, at the edge of the water, the light shows, all different, will succeed each other, as well as monuments and bridges artistically brought to light.
The Métamorph'eau'ses were created in 2015 and are enriched every year with new scenographies on the more emblematic monuments of the city.
Departures in 2019:
- May: Fridays and saturdays from 10:30pm
- June: Thursday to sunday from 10:30pm
- July: every day except friday, july 13th (National Day events)
- August: every day
- September: Thursday to sunday
- October 18th to november 3rd : friday and saturday from 7.30pm
- December : Every friday and saturday from 5.30pm
Reservation required at the Tourist Office, by phone or on our website, the reservation is not confirmed until reception of the payment.
- Children : 7,5 €
- Tarif de base : 15 €
- Debit cards
- Postal or bank cheques
- Holiday vouchers