An original and magical show. Night falls and the city is metamorphosed. It is adorned with lights, the monuments become the supports of fairy shows.
Aboard the boats of the Tourist Office, you will be the privileged spectator of this ballet of lights. As soon as you enter the underground gallery Lochet, you will be fascinated by the scenography broadcast on the vaults. Then, at the edge of the water, the light shows, all different, will succeed each other, as well as monuments and bridges artistically brought to light.
The Métamorph'eau'ses were created in 2015 and are enriched every year with new scenographies on the more emblematic monuments of the city.
- April: every Saturday + Thursday, April 30th
- May: Fridays and Saturdays + May the 7th, 20th and 21st, from 10:30 p.m.
- June: Thursday to Sunday from 10:30 pm.
- July and August: every day except Monday, July 13th (National Day)
- September: Thursday to Sunday and during school holidays (from September 24th to October 3rd).
- October: Fridays and Saturdays from 7:30 pm.
- December: Fridays and Saturdays from 5.30 pm. (except December 25th)
Reservation required at the Tourist Office, by phone or on our website, the reservation is not confirmed until reception of the payment.
- Children : 7,5 €
- Tarif de base : 15 €
- Debit cards
- Postal or bank cheques
- Holiday vouchers