The Chalons-en-Champagne Tourist Office is engaged in a Regional Quality Process to maximise customer satisfaction since 2004.
Quality is at the heart of all the actions we undertake : actions towards visitors, towards our partners and towards the local authorities who support us.
In December, Châlons-en-Champagne Tourist Office will be audited in order to obtain the brand Quality Tourism.
We also received the classification as Category II in April 2014.
Our values are:
- Each visitor is unique: they must be welcomed in a personalized way, trip advisors must demonstrate listening qualities, availability, but also efficiency and competence.
- The team of the Tourist Office must be rigorous in the management of information made available to the visitor.
- Smile and enlightened advice and tips must be insured.
Our quality commitment to visitors:
- A warm, personalized and customized welcome
- Accurate, complete and current documentation about the city and its surroundings
- A clean, spacious and friendly space
- A digital space with a computer and tablets available as well as free access to a wifi connexion
- An offer of packages for all types of publics
- A permanent listening to your comments, suggestions and complaints followed by the search of solutions as soon as possible.
- A perfect knowledge of our partners and their service
- Information accessible 24/7 through our website and our outdoor interactive panel
- Skilled staff in the tourist office but also within the various tours and services we offer.