Châlons-en-Champagne and its territory have the chance to have 2 edifices classified UNESCO World Heritage. You can discover them in depth with this day!
On the program:
- 9:30am: Welcome Coffee at the Tourist Office. Take the time to have a little break and get to know the team of the Tourist Office who will welcome you in their cosy premises with a cup of coffee.
- 10am-12pm : Visit of Notre-Dame-en-Vaux Collegial Church, classified UNESCO World Heritage as part of the roads to Santiago de Compostela.
- 12:30-2:30pm: Lunch in one of our partner restaurants : starter + main course + desert + drinks included
- 2:30-4pm: Guided visit of Notre-Dame de l’Epine Basilica, classified UNESCO World Heritage as part of the roads to Santiago de Compostela. It is located at 8 km from Châlons-en-Champagne in the heart of the agricultural plain of the Champagne region. It is a place of pilgrimage dedicated to Mary since the 13th century.
Price per person, on the basis of 30 persons speaking French. Prices may change according to the details you give us.
Package valid all year long, from Monday to Saturday (consult us for the weekends).
Kilometers by bus: 8km
Duration : 1 day
From Monday to Saturday
- Two edifices classified UNESCO World Heritage, only 8km apart
- Visits in depth with our guide speakers
- Lunch in the city center