Discover champagne and the Champagne region in Châlons-en-Champagne with the visit of Joseph Perrier champagne cellars as well as in the heart of the vineyard.
On the program:
- 10am-12pm: Guided visit of Joseph Perrier Champagne cellars and tasting of their Cuvée Royal Brut
- 12:30-2:30pm: Lunch at one of our partner restaurants, drinks included (first course, main course and desert)
- 2:30-3:30pm: Visit of Phare de Verzenay: museographical, fun and pedagogical circuit on the theme of champagne in the heart of the Montagne de Reims
- 4-5:30pm: Meeting with a winegrower in the Montagne de Reims, kingdom of Pinot Noir. Commented visit and tasting.
Price per person, on the basis of 30 persons speaking French. Tariffs may change according to the details you give us.
The price does not include the bus transport.
Package valid from February to December, from Monday to Friday (consult us for the weekends).
Kilometers by bus: 50km
Duration : 1 day
From Monday to Friday
- A day 100% champagne
- Visit of Joseph Perrier historical chalk quarries
- A meeting with a winegrower in the heart of the vineyard...