Our guide speaker will take you to the historical center of Châlons-en-Champagne where you will be able to admire the most remarkable spots, squares, edifices and buildings.
You will discover the history of our city, its architectural specificities, its impressive, or sometimes hidden wealth.
On the program:
- Notre-Dame-en-Vaux Collegial Church, classified UNESCO World Heritage
- Saint-Etienne Cathedral
- The Petit Jard
- The old merchant neighborhood (Town Hall Square, Lombards Street, Republic Square) with its half-timbered houses
- Saint-Alpin Church with its stained-glass windows from the 16th century
- The medieval cellars
- And much more…
From Monday to Saturday: 115€
Sunday and public holidays: 145€
30 persons maximum per guide. If there are more 30 persons, you will need 2 guides.
Duration : 2h
All year long
- 2h to appreciate and understand the wealth of the heritage in Châlons-en-Champagne
- Enthusiastic guide speakers
- Access to places usually closed to the public