You only have one day in Châlons-en-Champagne and you want to discover the main tourist attractions?
The package City-Break the Sparkling Venice is made for you!
On the program:
- 9:30am: Welcome Coffee at the Tourist Office
- 10-10:35am: Discovery of the town in the Touristic Train. With this commented visit, you will discover the most beautiful streets, the old houses and the magnificent buildings from the 18th and 19th centuries such as the Hotel de Région (old Grand Seminaire), the Prefecture of the Region (previously Hotel of the Intendants of the Champagne region), the Porte Sainte-Croix, the Covered Market, …
- 10:45am-12:30pm: Guided visit of Notre-Dame-en-Vaux Collegial Church, classified UNESCO World Heritage as part of the roads to Santiago de Compostela.
- 12:30-2:30pm: Lunch in one of our partner restaurants: starter, main course, desert, drinks included
- 2:30-3:30pm: Boat ride L’Eau’dyssée
- 4-5:30pm: Guided visit of Joseph Perrier Champagne cellars with tasting of their Cuvée Royale included.
*In case of unfavorable weather, the boat ride might be replaced by an indoor visit.
59€/person on the basis of 48 persons, 61€ on the basis of 24 persons speaking French.
Prices may change according to the details you give us.
Package valid all year long, from Monday to Friday, consult us for the weekends.
Duration : 1 day
From Monday to Friday
- Discover the main attractions of Châlons-en-Champagne in one day
- An unbeatable price negociated with our partners
- A flexible package