This festival is young since it was created in 2013. Young and unique as it is the only international festival in the world addressing the broad theme of war and conflict on the screen.
- 15,780 admissions (+ 21%)
- 100 films
- 2 international competitions (movies and short films)
- 3 juries (professional, high school students and university students)
- 30 countries represented
- 23 French and European previews
- 70 film professionals present
- 22 professional meetings
The festival War on screen, is also the broadcasting of documentary archives, television series, video games and movie-concerts. This diversity contributes to its originality.
Two juries are made, one to reward the full-length feature films (international competition), the second, a high school students jury to reward short films (international competition).
Visitors of the Festival also contribute by voting at the end of each session for the audience award.
- Boat Tours l’Eau’dyssée
- Boat Tours Métamorph’eau’ses
- 2hrs to visit Châlons ?
- Gardens, Parks and Hiking
- UNESCO World Heritage
- Châlons, capital of Circus
- Beach and Music in Châlons
- Châlons’s Fair and its music festival
- Champagne Châlons Reims Basket (CCRB)
- War on Screen Festival
- The Great War and the Western Front