Visiting Chalons-en-Champagne nicknamed the “Sparkling Venice”, is primarily enjoying its numerous waterways. No worries, you will not get seasick!
The unavoidable boat ride will take you in the historical heart and in the maze of the city. A unique guided tour by our local pilots sometimes accompanied by their personal assistants, the majestic white swans.
Let’s go towards the Tourist Office! Ticket in hand, embark! From this point, the pilot takes care of everything. Set the sails ! Ropes away !
You will immediately be immersed into another world by entering the gallery that covers the Lochet street: projections on the vaults, a sound atmosphere, enjoy a real light and sound show on the water!
Then, going out, a surprising and subtle mixture of greenery, typical Champagne architecture, and bridges appear to your eyes. The pilot will deliver many of Châlons-en-Champagne secrets. The architectural treasures such as the « Château du Marché », the St. Mary Convent or the church Notre-Dame-en-Vaux appear to their best.
- Saturday, February 15th: Valentine’s Day boat tour
- March: every Saturday
- April: every Saturday and from Monday to Saturday during the school holidays (from April 14th to 25th)
- From May to September: every day
- October: every Saturday and from Monday to Saturday during the school holidays (from October 19th to 31st)
- November and December: every Saturday
Departure at 2pm then every hour. Additional departures in the morning in july and august. Booking is recommended, you can book on our website or by phone.
Discover the Sparkling Venice…
- Boat Tours l’Eau’dyssée
- Boat Tours Métamorph’eau’ses
- 2hrs to visit Châlons ?
- Gardens, Parks and Hiking
- UNESCO World Heritage
- Châlons, capital of Circus
- Beach and Music in Châlons
- Châlons’s Fair and its music festival
- Champagne Châlons Reims Basket (CCRB)
- War on Screen Festival
- The Great War and the Western Front