Visiting Chalons-en-Champagne nicknamed the “Sparkling Venice”, is primarily enjoying its numerous waterways by boat.
L’Eau’dyssée, the boat ride by day
During 50 minutes, the boat ride will take you in the historical heart and in the maze of the city. A unique guided tour led by our local pilots.
- March: every Saturday
- April: every Saturday and from Monday to Saturday during the school holidays (from April 14th to 25th)
- From May to September: every day
- October: every Saturday and Monday to Saturday during school holidays (from October 19th to 31st)
- November and December: every Saturday
Departure at 2pm then every hour. Departure in the morning in july and august.
11€/adult, 5€/kid from 4 to 10 yo, free below 4yo
Métamorph’eau’ses, the boat ride by night
At night, the atmosphere is no longer the same. The darkness comes to completely change the perception of sounds and things.
Châlons-en-Champagne invites you to a stroll between lights and shadows. Following the thread of water, on a boat or by foot, discover the city and its treasures thanks to the magic of the light.
- April: every Saturday + thursday April 30th
- May: Fridays and Saturdays + thursday, May the 7th and May 20th and 21st, from 10:30 p.m.
- June: Thursday to Sunday from 10:30 p.m.
- July and August: every day except Monday July 13th (National Day)
- September: Thursday to Sunday and during school holidays (from September 24th to October 3rd).
- October: Fridays and Saturdays from 7:30 p.m.
- December: Fridays and Saturdays from 5:30 p.m. (except December 25th)
See you soon in Châlons-en-Champagne !