Visiting Chalons-en-Champagne nicknamed the “Sparkling Venice”, is primarily enjoying its numerous waterways by boat.
The boat ride by day
For 50 minutes, the boat ride will take you in the historical heart and in the maze of the city. A unique guided tour led by our local pilots.
- April, october and december : saturdays
- May, june and september : weekends and holidays
- July and august : Everyday
Departure at 2pm then every hour. Departure in the morning from july 15th to august 31st.
Métamorph’eau’ses, the boat ride by night
At night, the atmosphere is no longer the same. The darkness comes to completely change the perception of sounds and things.
Châlons-en-Champagne invites you to a stroll between lights and shadows. Following the thread of water, on a boat or by foot, discover the city and its treasures thanks to the magic of the light.
- May : From thursday to sunday, departure at 10.30pm and 11.30pm (Episode 2)
- June : From thursday to sunday, departure at 10.30pm and 11.30pm
- July & August : Everyday, departure from 10pm (or 10.30pm) depending on sunset times
- September : From thursday to sunday, departure at 9.30pm
See you soon in Châlons-en-Champagne !